The Rocky Neck State Park Campground will soon be available for the 2020 period from might 22 through 6 (daily) september. Walk-in period: May 15 – May 21, 6-October 11 september.
- 244 Western Principal Street (Path 156), sexier reddit Niantic
- 160 wooded and sites that are open. Concession, dumping section, restrooms, showers. Salt water fishing and swimming. No animals.
- $20/night/campsite for CT residents and also a Processing Fee
- $30/night/campsite for non-CT residents plus a Processing Fee
- Extra Information
- Campsite Reservations
- Campground Map:
Cabins are reserved by the week just (Sunday to Sunday).
- $70/night/for CT residents, Rustic Cabinplus a Processing Fee. **
- $80/night/for residents that are non-CT Cabinplus a Processing Fee. **
- Campground Workplace: (860) 739-1339/Park Principal Workplace: (860) 739-5471
SALT ROCK CAMPGROUND
The Salt Rock State Park Campground will undoubtedly be available when it comes to 2020 period, from May 22 through 6 (daily) september. Walk-in periods: May 15-May 21 and September 6 – October 11.
- 173 Scotland Path (Rte. 97), Baltic, 06330
- Exit 83 off I-395. Get remaining, follow Rte. 97 through Baltic. 2 kilometers north in the left, simply past Salt Rock path.
- 71 tent and vehicle that is recreationalRV) web web sites. Resources for some web sites, restroom, dumping section, showers, in-ground children’s pool (starts mid June).
- Fishing permitted.
- Two pets/site allowed.
- Nightly Rates for CT residents:
- $33/night for the tent web web web site
- $37/night for a niche site with water and electricity
- $40/night for a website with electricity, water, and sewer
and also a Processing Fee
- Prices for non-CT residents are $45, $48, and $52 per plus a Processing Fee night.
- Extensive Keep Rates for CT residents:
- $222/ week that is 7-night internet web sites
- $249/ week that is 7-night electric, and water
- $270/ 7-night week with electric, water, and sewer